- Scanned interview published as a fanzine in connection with the sound exhibition Ghost Operations for amplified objects, modular synthesizer and Bassbox speaker installation, at 'ohrenhoch, der Geräuschladen' (The Noise Shop), Berlin, with Eliad Wagner and Johannes Bergmark. Original english text here, with sound samples.
- Tribute to Damian Bisciglia, 2012.
- Composer's Radio: “Be(A)ware of the Sixties”, written and presented by Jamie Fawcus, produced by Paulina Sundin. #3 Interview with me about half-way in + Beware Of Aesthetic Ethics (2009) a piece with a Micro Moog drone which is influenced by sounds from my Platforms of amplified objects, recorded at SAMI studio in Stockholm, published (contrary to what the program notes say) by suRRism Phonoethics in Peak the Source - 'Volume 1-3' / sPE_0100. Duration: 8 min. 2012
- What is experimental music? What is an experimental music festival? Inquiry response for a panel discussion at Chomsky bar, initiated by Viestarts Gailitis of the Skanu Mezs Festival in 2012.
- Interview mit Klingding in english, translated and introduced in german, after the concert at the Stark Bewölkt concert series at Hörbar, Hamburg, solo and with Gregory Büttner, Heiner Metzger and Helge Meyer. Also heard are parts of Muzak Blocker and excerpts from the concert. 2012.
- Johannes Bergmark interviewed in Kuala Lumpur after a concert at Findars, organized by Herbal International, Kuala Lumpur, malaysia, 2012.
- Muzak Blocker! – an audio perfume for self-defense, 2011.
- Short lecture and concert at TedX Botkyrka about me as an instrument builder, musician and surrealist, 2010.
- Does the swedish state still educate priests for the Swedish Church? Abstract in english, 2010.
- Krzysztof Gutfrański talks to Johannes Bergmark, Intertext, 2010.
Is Music Abstract? (excerpt from the unpublished manuscript Surrealism and Music, ca 1990-2010), for the international surrealist journal Hydrolith. (With over 80 contributors from 17 countries around the world, the book contains drawings, paintings, games, comics, photographs, poetry, prose, theoretical and political writings on a huge variety of subjects, including special in-depth investigations of music, space and myth.) Info and order through Oyster Moon Press.
- International Surrealist Declaration for the Imprisoned Serbian Anarchosyndicalists, 2009
- Why I hate blogs, facebook, myspace and youtube (with some tips about web site making). 2008-09.
- Surrealism and the holy crap
This text was first published in October 2007 as part of a discussion about religion with members of the surrealist group in Stockholm, on the blog Icecrawler / Heelwalker. The discussion started because of a questionaire from the group of the surrealist movement in Paris, which in turn came about after Guy Ducornet invited surrealists for an anthology about surrealism and religion.
- The Corn Grinder From The Venus Temple. About sound objects, published in Noisegate # 13, 2006.
- Music is a verb! Christopher Small and the future of the musical ritual., 2004.
- The above article provoked a reply from Thomas Millroth. I replied with the following article: Music Is Nothing, 2004. Original texts published in swedish in Nutida Musik # 1 & # 5, Stockholm 2004. English translations first published in Patricide 4., Conwy, Wales 2011
- "No Music!", 2004.
- The Text-Sound Art Pioneers in Fylkingen 1963 until today! (the full-length text), for the site Ballongmagasinet / Helium #3, 2001.
- Manifesto Against Music, 2000.
- What Is Music?, 1999.
- What is Improvisation and Why Improvise?, 1997-99.
- Played By My Instruments, 1997.
- Call For The Hidden Sounds, 1994-95.
- Collective declarations, 1991-95. Surrealist Group in Stockholm.
- For A Wild Music, 1993. On the web site of the Surrealist Group in Stockholm.
- Butoh - Revolt of the Flesh in Japan and a Surrealist Way to Move, 1991. With introduction 2008 and appendix 1993.
FACTS & INFO
- Gallery of Musical Instruments, invented and other.
- CV and short info.
- Electroacoustic a.o. compositions.
- Workshops and work for children, young people and adults (done).
- Lectures and workshops that can be done.
- How to make contact microphones cheaply. (svensk, norsk, english)
- How to play the saw.
- Places I've performed.
- Playing cousins.
- Biography as a surrealist.
- Technical and other performance needs (rider).
- Miscellaneous films and photos.
- Links for learning swedish.
- Recommended skeptical, surrealist, musical and scientific podcasts, blogs, newsletters and discussion groups, including notes on podcast subscribing and producing.
- Mubil. The Electro-acoustic Van as a Mobile (Nomad) Venue for all the Arts.
- Erotic Boulders.
- Acrobatic Music.
- Piano tuning and services.
(most of the media contents are embedded on this web page in their relevant setting, but there are also some unique contents below)
soundcloud Out Of Disorder
soundcloud The Davenport Brothers (Bergmark-Rammel)
Don't really use these, but anyhow: