COMPOSITIONS, PERFORMANCE WORKS
- Case studies in the invention of some Experimental Musical Instruments (EMIs) by an improvisor. 10 minute talk with images and sounds (youtube link with time code included), for Technologies and Improvisation: Tools and theories for uncertain futures, February 8th, 2018 at Campus Lindholmen, Gothenburg.
- Scanned interview published as a fanzine in connection with the sound exhibition Ghost Operations for amplified objects, modular synthesizer and Bassbox speaker installation, at 'ohrenhoch, der Geräuschladen' (The Noise Shop), Berlin, with Eliad Wagner and Johannes Bergmark. Original english text here, with sound samples. 2013
- Composer's Radio: “Be(A)ware of the Sixties”, written and presented by Jamie Fawcus, produced by Paulina Sundin. #3 Interview with me about half-way in + Beware Of Aesthetic Ethics (2009) a piece with a Micro Moog drone which is influenced by sounds from my Platforms of amplified objects, recorded at SAMI studio in Stockholm, published (contrary to what the program notes say) by suRRism Phonoethics in Peak the Source - 'Volume 1-3' / sPE_0100. Duration: 8 min. 2012
- Interview mit Klingding in english, translated and introduced in german, after the concert at the Stark Bewölkt concert series at Hörbar, Hamburg, solo and with Gregory Büttner, Heiner Metzger and Helge Meyer. Also heard are parts of Muzak Blocker and excerpts from the concert. 2012.
- Muzak Blocker! – an audio perfume for self-defense, 2011.
FACTS & INFO
- Gallery of Musical Instruments, invented and other.
- Electroacoustic a.o. compositions.
- Miscellaneous films and photos.
- Mubil. The Electro-acoustic Van as a Mobile (Nomad) Venue for all the Arts.
- Acrobatic Music.
På svenska + norsk